LATEST HNCB NEWS:
July 22, 2019
The 2020 HNCB Workshop Schedule has been posted on the website. There will be two events in Aiken, SC at the SPCA and five events at our Studio in Summerfield, NC.
May 25, 2019
We have made significant changes to our website.
The "View Basket Projects" page has been significantly modified to feature our personal designs.
Many new projects have been added and there have been some price adjustments.
Please browse and take a look and let us know what you think!
We now have three series of baskets that highlight the unique wildlife of the Americas. The first is the "Trap Series" (featuring the Monkey, Raccoon, O'Possum & Chipmunk Traps), second the "Lifecycle Series" (featuring the Bee Skep and Butterfly) and the Third Just Announced, the "Call of the Wild Series" (featuring the Timber Wolf, the Kodiak Bear and the Red Fox baskets).
April 13, 2019
As a reminder to all of our valued customers: Below you will find some of our Basic Operating Procedures at Handmade NC Baskets:
1. We post official news about HNCB on Facebook and this Website.
2. We communicate officially via eMail and this Website. Sometimes, Joni will communicate via text message. We DO NOT USE, nor respond on, Facebook Messenger.
3. We ship all orders via US Postal Service 3-Day Priority Mail. The only exceptions are for very large orders that the USPS will not accept. These ship via UPS.
4. Shipping charges are included on invoices.
5. We require payment before we ship orders.
6. Customers will receive an emailed invoice from HNCB through Quickbooks Online. Payments may be made online following the link in the emailed invoice or by check. Please let us know if you are mailing a check (see #5).
7. We no longer retain nor store credit card numbers. All credit card payments are processed through Quickbooks Online.
8. We require a signed HNCB Liability Waiver from all attendees of HNCB Workshops (See Oct 27, 2018 News below).
Thanks, Joni & David....
The HNCB Mold Sale 2019 has Ended
March 25, 2019
The HNCB Used Mold Sale 2019 is currently underway. Follow this link to Awesome Deals! HNCB 2019 Used Mold Sale
OCTOBER 7, 2018
We have been advised to collect signed HNCB Liability Waivers from all attendees of HNCB Workshops. The form is available by following the link: "HNCB Liability Waiver". We ask that each attendee sign and submit the form annually.
SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
As of September 27, 2018, HNCB has begun using a different invoicing system. Going forward, invoices will be emailed to you at time of invoicing via QUICKBOOKS ONLINE. You may go to the link in the email and pay directly with your credit card. Checks are still OK, but please let us know. Concurrently, HNCB will no longer keep your credit card information on file in our offices. You may visit the Quickbooks Online website at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/online/ Thanks! Dave
AUGUST 29, 2018
THE 2019 HNCB Schedule has been added to the HNCB website. We would love to see you all at an event next year! (As Joni and I have been hinting at for quite some time......We have scaled back our 2019 schedule to limit the amount of travel we do, while trying to focus more on events here in NC.)
July 7, 2018
Registration Fees for our 2019 HNCB Nantucket Workshops will increase from $200/4 days, to $230/4 days. The registration fee covers 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners, snacks/beverages throughout the event, and partial teaching fees.
July 2, 2018 (updated October 7, 2018)
Going forward, we are asking customers to pre-pay for shipped orders. You will receive an emailed invoice from HNCB via The Square (updated Oct. 1, 2018 to Quickbooks Online). You can immediately pay securely online. Concurrently, HNCB will no longer keep your credit card information on file in our offices. You may visit the Quickbooks Online website at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/online/
New - Check out our NEW Basket Sales Page
July 6, 2016
“New Law Concerning the Sale of African Elephant Ivory Goes Into Effect”
As of July 6, 2016, Handmade North Carolina Baskets no longer sells Ivory from the African Elephant, Loxodonta africana.
After July 6, 2016, HNCB will only sell ivory originating from extinct Mammoths, Mammuthus spp.
We will continue to sell items made from shed antler, ebony, seashells, etc.