Handmade North Carolina Nantucket Workshops
These events are held in our studio in Summerfield, NC. We do our very best to keep the events small (limited to 10 people). However, due to demand, there may be as many as 12 people in a particular workshop. For instance, when several people are more advanced weavers, we can handle additional weavers.
Workshops fill up quickly and space is limited. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
2019 Handmade North Carolina Baskets Nantucket Workshops will be held in the following Dates:
March 7-10, 2019 - Completed
April 4-7, 2019 - Cancelled due to fourth grandchild
August 22-25, 2019
September 19-22, 2019
November 7-10, 2019
January 16-19, 2020
March 5-8, 2020
April 23-26, 2020
May 6-9, 2020
September 13-16, 2020
All participants must fill out a Registration Form and Liability Waiver Form. Please submit the Registration Form via our website. A QUICKBOOKS ONLINE Invoice will be emailed to you for the Registration Payments & Project Fees. Checks are accepted. Receipt of the Registration Form and your Registration Fee Payment will secure your place the workshop.
The registration fee for 4 days in 2019 and 2020 is $230, and for 3 days is $173.
This includes the teaching fee along with 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners, and snacks throughout the workshop.
All Meals are prepared fresh for you daily. You will receive 10% off on the projects you select for the Workshop.
To REGISTER and CHOOSE YOUR PROJECTS:
1. Please go to: HNCB Nantucket Workshop Registration & Project Signup Form.
2. Please fill out the HNCB Nantucket Workshop Questionnaire if you are attending a workshop in Summerfield, NC, and
3. All attendees are required to fill out the HNCB Liability Waiver Form.
Please check websites for local hotels. We are not recommending any particular hotel, but these are the closest hotels to our studio and many have been used by previous attendees. These are listed in no particular order and new hotels may have been added since this was written. And, we do not update hotel information.
Please Note - We No Longer Update the hotel information below. Recent participants have had very good experiences with local Air B&Bs.
Lodging is not available at our Studio.
1. Homewood Suites Greensboro (12 miles) - 201 Centreport Dr, Greensboro, NC 27409 (http://www.homewoodsuitesgreensboro.com)
2. Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro (14 miles) - 4307 Big Tree Way, Greensboro, North Carolina, 27409 (http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hilton-garden-inn-greensboro-GSOGRGI/index.html)
3. Marriott Greensboro Airport (12 miles) - One Marriott Drive, Greensboro, NC 27409 (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/gsonc-greensboro-high-point-marriott-airport/)
4. Battleground Inn (9 Miles) - 1517 Westover Terrace, Greensboro, NC 27408 (http://www.battlegroundinnnc.com). The Battleground Inn is not a national chain.
5. Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport (15 miles) -7803 National Service Rd, Greensboro, NC 27409 (http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hampton-inn-greensboro-airport-GSOAPHX/index.html)
6. Embassy Suites Greensboro Airpot (14 miles) -204 Centreport Drive, Greensboro, North Carolina, 27409 (http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/embassy-suites-by-hilton-greensboro-airport-GSOGBES/index.html)