Handmade North Carolina Nantucket Workshops
These events are held in our studio in Summerfield, NC. We do our very best to keep the events small (limited to 10 people). However, due to demand, there may be as many as 12 people in a particular workshop. For instance, when several people are more advanced weavers, we can handle additional weavers.
Workshops fill up quickly and space is limited. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
2018 Handmade North Carolina Baskets Nantucket Workshops will be held in the following Dates:
March 1-4, 2018 - Cancelled
May 31-June 3, 2018 - Completed
September 6-9, 2018 - Completed
September 20-23, 2018
October 4-7, 2018
November 8-11, 2018
2019 Handmade North Carolina Baskets Nantucket Workshops will be held in the following Dates:
March 7-10, 2019
April 4-7, 2019
August 22-25, 2019
September 19-22, 2019
November 7-10, 2019
All participants must fill out a Registration Form. Please submit the Registration Form via our website. A SQUARE Invoice will be emailed to you for the Registration Payments & Project Fees. Checks are accepted. Receipt of the Registration Form and your Registration Fee Payment will secure your place the workshop.
The registration fee for 4 days in 2018 is $200, and for 3 days is $150.
The registration fee for 4 days in 2019 will increase to $230, and for 3 days is $173.
This includes the teaching fee along with 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners, and snacks throughout the workshop.
All Meals are prepared fresh for you daily. You will receive 10% off on the projects you select for the Workshop.
To REGISTER and CHOOSE YOUR PROJECTS, please go to the HNCB Nantucket Workshop Registration & Project Signup Form.
Please fill out the HNCB Nantucket Workshop Questionnaire if you are attending a workshop in Summerfield, NC.
These hotels are listed for information only. We are not recommending any particular hotel, but these are the closest hotels to our studio and many have been used by previous attendees. These are listed in no particular order.
Recent participants have had very good experiences with local Air B&Bs
Please Note: Lodging is not available at our Studio.
1. Homewood Suites Greensboro (12 miles) - 201 Centreport Dr, Greensboro, NC 27409 (http://www.homewoodsuitesgreensboro.com)
2. Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro (14 miles) - 4307 Big Tree Way, Greensboro, North Carolina, 27409 (http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hilton-garden-inn-greensboro-GSOGRGI/index.html)
3. Marriott Greensboro Airport (12 miles) - One Marriott Drive, Greensboro, NC 27409 (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/gsonc-greensboro-high-point-marriott-airport/)
4. Battleground Inn (9 Miles) - 1517 Westover Terrace, Greensboro, NC 27408 (http://www.battlegroundinnnc.com). The Battleground Inn is not a national chain.
5. Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport (15 miles) -7803 National Service Rd, Greensboro, NC 27409 (http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hampton-inn-greensboro-airport-GSOAPHX/index.html)
6. Embassy Suites Greensboro Airpot (14 miles) -204 Centreport Drive, Greensboro, North Carolina, 27409 (http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/embassy-suites-by-hilton-greensboro-airport-GSOGBES/index.html)